Tuesday 11 December 2012

Designer Inspiration - Valentino

Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2012

My pre collection at the start was inspired by Egypt, and once I started experimenting with my prints they began to look more oriental than Egyptian, with this I then began to further my development with this by looking into designer whom have used oriental as an influence. I came across Valentino, whom has used oriental prints within this collection.

Valentino has used very subtle prints with added surface detail, which is beautifully made. I love the use of colour and the femininity of the entire collection. 



I love the sheer pleating on this evening gown


 All in one jumpsuit with repeated subtle print



I love this dress, the print on this fabric is so beautiful, its very pretty and girly. I love that the print is symmetrical



This gown and jacket is my favourite of the Valentino collection, the colours of surface detail, I really love the yellow floral print on the jacket and the novel surface detailing on the sheer full length gown.






No comments:

Post a Comment