Tuesday 4 December 2012

My pre collection

My pre collection hand sketched.. I can not draw heads, they end up looking very manly. They are full length evening gowns, with attachable leather harnesses on the bodices of all of the gowns.

I think I could have experimented more with the designs, however I did not want them to be too much and too complicated. They tend to look quite oriental, which I m going to use for my final collection which I am starting to research for now, playing more with different lengths rather than just one length. They also lack sexiness and femininity.... 





This design is a dress I have decided to make as we could make one of the six that we have designed as a toile as I think it looks like the most complex and uses a of fabric.



                                                         This dress looks very oriental


I like this dress however I think it looks a bit frumpy, I think all the dresses I have designed lack sexiness, they are not feminine enough which is something I need to take into consideration when designing my final collection.


This is my least favourite design, I am not too sure why I just really do not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment