Saturday 17 November 2012

I love drawing and painting

Some images of my hand drawings over the last few years of studying at uni. I really love hand drawing, I feel as though my drawings have improved, I especially love drawing with pencils and charcoal to create shades and depth within the drawings. 




                                             Drawings of leaves from Hampton Court gates



                                                      Oriental Watercolour quick sketch


                                 Oriental floral and bird sketch using pen and watercolour


                                       Oriental flowers - using watercolour, pastels and pencil


                                                       Bold oriental flower watercolour



Another brief I looked at butterflies, taking one wing of the butterfly and repeated sketches of the wing in various scales and placements using charcoal.

My most recent sketch looking at Leonardo Da Vinci - Muscle sketch using charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment