Thursday 1 November 2012

Ballgown Exhibition at the V&A


The ballgown exhibition at the V&A.......
For my final collection I knew I wanted to design an evening womens wear collection,
I have always been a fan of Couture Gowns, so I thought it would be perfect for me to design something that I love. 
The ballgown exhibition held gowns by Alexander McQueen, Victor Edelstein, Sybil Connolly, Worth London, Cindy Beadman, Hardy Aimes, Elizabeth Emanuel, Giles Deacon, Erdem, Mary Katrantzou, Felicity Brown and Many more. It was really nice to see the gowns up close and not behind a glass box, this way you could see the craftman ship in each and every gown.


                                                              Giles Deacon - 2007


                                                            Alexander McQueen - 2011

                                                                 
                                                                     Marchesa

                                                               Gareth Pugh - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment