Saturday 27 October 2012



For my pre collection brief, I have been working on some print ideas to go onto my outfits using Egyptian as a source of inspiration. Looking at repeat pattern, scale and collage. At first I experimented using black ink and bleach to create these prints, ink and bleach work really well together, however I almost killed myself with the fumes...make sure you wear a mask or open a window. 



Ink and bleach pattern and cut out the same basic floral shape in various scales and placed onto a gold piece of paper.



Doing the same as above, however painting another print on top of the collage. 





Collaging again using different floral shapes and colours


Cutting out large pieces of paper with a design I had drawn on before had and then placing a print onto the back


Experimenting with 3D ideas onto my prints, a print I had produced on photoshop, which then I cut out various shapes of leaves and folded them to make them look 3D. Placing them in a random pattern - thinking of ways in which I could produce this using fabric.



One of my final prints for my collection using photoshop, these were all single pieces and shapes that I had hand drawn, put onto photoshop and pieced together to make a background and then creating the floral shapes to form a repeat pattern. 



Using the same process as the image above but just using different floral shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment