Saturday 20 April 2013

Photo-shoot of Look 1 with David Lam

At Uni we had a day of Photo-shoots ....Images to be used for our postcards and Brochures advertising us and the Uni.

Look 1 was being photographed for this....Taking inspiration from Couture Dior book featuring oriental inspired photo-shoots, I began thinking about the overall look and styling that I would like my look to have.
Look 1 is very structured and overpowering, I did not want to bombard the look to much make up, over the top hair or accessories. 




Eloise (model) posing for the theme of the dress


I wanted to take inspiration from Dior and have a very luxurious feel to the overall image. 











Having a pose that makes the dress look delicate and soft against the sculptural bows of fabric


 Studio Shot - Beautiful image




Make up - dark eyebrows, with eyeliner flicks one being black and one red with red lipstick.



 Eloise has very long hair which I thought would be great for my look, having a high rolled bun acorss the top of her head  and having her long hair draped across her shoulder and rolling in the holes within the curves of the fabric.

The final photo

No comments:

Post a Comment