Monday 8 April 2013

Finished and finalised prints for digital print

I have finally finished my prints for the digital print that will be featured on my gowns...it was a very long process however I think they look great...after photoshopping these paintings into my designs I decided to have one print per dress and it will look to complex and too much with too many different prints on one outfit.

So from these I picked 4 of my favourite prints and have sent them off to be digitally printed onto satin organza, which is sheer and I think it would look amazing to see the print layered on top so therefore you get kind flashes of print through the fabric.

Each print will be in a very large scale of being 2metres in length by 135cm the width of the fabric, this way the hand produced look will be evident.






 I chose this print


 I picked this print to be printed


 Also this print



I have not finished this print as I think it looks too different from the other paintings and may look odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment