Friday 26 October 2012

Designer Inspiration - Givenchy Fall 2010

Whilst researching designer inspiration for my pre collection I came across Givenchy Haute Couture Fall 2010 collection.... which is AMAZING!!!

The detail featured on everyone of these gowns is purely stunning, the hours and hours that it must of taken and a huge team to apply each piece of surface detail. 

I really love the detailing within this collection...this is something that I would really love to include within my collection, I love surface detail, lace motifs, beading etc. I believe the detail is very vivid because of it being attached onto sheer nude fabric.




The way the beading and lace motifs have been placed it resembles a skeleton


Again the lace motifs featured on this gown resembles bone structures, I love the fur jacket with this gown.



So much detail featured on this gown... head to toe beading


I love the ombre feather skirt 


No comments:

Post a Comment